Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Vampire, Zombie or a Werewolf?



Who would I rather be a vampire, zombie or a werewolf? I thought about it long and hard. 

Vampires are sexy, rich, they dress well and they kill their victims cleanly. A small bite on the victims' tender necks is enough. There is an air of mystery around a vampire. They can transform themselves into a bat and fly. They can move at lightening fast speeds and have very sharp senses. The only negative point is that traditionally they are nocturnal beings. I am a morning person so staying awake in the night will take some getting used to.  If I have the opportunity to be young forever, look beautiful and be rich, why would I ever miss that?


Recently, I started watching zombie movies. My first zombie movie is Warm Bodies. In this movie, a zombie falls in love with a human and goes through the process of un-zombificaiton, he becomes human. I always disliked zombies. They wear tattered clothes, move at the pace of a snail and have zero table manners. They kill their victims in the most horrible and messy way and they do not wash-up, which leaves blood stains on their clothes and their face. They are devoid of emotions, devoid of feelings, they live like machines that chomp on humans. What is point of such an existence? I will definitely not be a zombie.


We know from the Twilight series that werewolves look hot as humans (do you remember Taylor Lautner?). My only concern is that every time a person transforms into a werewolf, he/she would need a new pair of clothes. Being a female, there would not be dearth of clothes, but it will be an expensive business in the long run. I would have to do a ton of shopping on every full moon. As a woman, I am more used to getting attention for my good looks, but a werewolf is all hairy and scary. After transforming into werewolf I will be more worried about the hair all over my body. Who would have the courage to wax a werewolf? So this option is ruled out as well.



I would rather be a vampire. Who would you rather be?
(all pictures from google images)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a breakfast takeaway from McDonalds today. I loved this cute and creative takeaway designed for a single coffee cup. Good job McD!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted as long as they are not derogatory and directed to one individual or a group of people