Sunday, July 20, 2014

153 Biere Street

A friend recommended this place to me. I was surprised to see that they created a European look alike street in the midst of the busy Whitefield landscape. The food tasted like authentic European food, too much protein with gravy and very less carbohydrates. The ambiance was out of India. The place seemed so artificial to me. It blocked away the street noise and we were among foreigners. I do recommend this place, just for a European experience.



Entrance to 153 Biere Street



The European like street, with bakeries and small boutique shops


The well cooked chicken tasted delicious with the gravy


An open seating. I will go there once again during night time. 





Pretty little horticulture store


Inside a bakery


1 comment:

Comments will be posted as long as they are not derogatory and directed to one individual or a group of people